CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space being designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- As Community Manager, you will lead engagement with community(ies) of Creative Economy stakeholders including creatives / creators, sector support organisations like hubs, associations and collectives, service providers and freelancers, employers, and business owners etc.
- In this role, you will manage the daily operations of the Creative Economy community ecosystem. Build models, metrics of success and growth strategies, ensuring long-term success and growth of the community.
- Fostering a sense of community by building relationships with the community across a range of stakeholder types.
- Stimulating engagement by interacting with followers and the Creative Economy audience.
- Responsible for developing the content strategy across all social media channels, with a strong focus on Tiktok, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, our website and other bespoke community engagement tools in use.
- Understand the online user experience and consumer journey and suggest improvements to how we better engage with our audience directly.
- Liaise with the Communications Unit to monitor analytical reporting in line with KPIs.
- Analyse the effectiveness of our engagement and social media campaigns to shape the next wave of activity.
- Ensure all communication and tone of voice is consistent with our brand identity.
- Measuring the interaction level with the community;
- Monitoring answering questions, comments, and customer queries in a timely manner.
- Monitoring the success of campaigns and analyzing community and social media data.
- Preparing detailed weekly and monthly reports on social media activity;
- Monitoring and registering the increase or decrease in the follower volume; and tracking users’ interactions, such as likes, comments, and shares by employing analytic tools.
- Overseeing the publishing of relevant content, such as blog entries, on a regular basis and the relevant impact on audience across hubs.
- Staying up-to-date on social media tools and best practices.
Do apply if you have a keen understanding of:
- How Creative Economies work and how the communities in the sector operate.
- Tools and strategies that enhance community engagement both online and offline.
Successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Bachelor’s Level or Equivalent in communication, English, journalism, marketing or a related field.
- 3 – 4 years of social media marketing/content and campaign management experience to deliver against clear metrics for engagement.
- 2+ years in social community management including Facebook, Instagram., LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube are essential.
- At least 2 years understanding of community networks and – design, functionality, strategy.
- Solid understanding of more emerging platforms such as TikTok, Clubhouse, etc.
- Wide knowledge of digital marketing methods – including content marketing, social media, and online advertising.
- Knowledge of Hootsuite, mail chimp or similar programs to manage online postings on different platforms.
- Proficient in Google Analytics.
- Organisational skills to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills. Excellent communication skills to engage with technical and non-technical peers.
- Experience of working in a large, complex organization with extensive stakeholder management experience
- Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques.
- The role can be based anywhere in Africa although Lagos, Nairobi or Kigali are preferred
What We Offer
- Paid time off
- Healthcare coverage
- A highly collaborative team environment that will support your professional and personal growth
- Work alongside great talent.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Overall fun company.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online