CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space being designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Community Engagement Associate
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- We are recruiting a detail-oriented senior associate to support efforts at an Incubation Center of Excellence in Ibadan, Nigeria.
- The role holder will be responsible for activating and engaging the community, as well as be responsible for communications related to the Incubation Center of Excellence’s programs and activities.
Event Planning & Communication Management:
- Execute and organize events and workshops where PAULESI students will receive hands-on support and capacity development.
- Organize monthly meetups to incorporate an ownership culture within the community, facilitate sharing and engage all stakeholders.
- Drive traffic to the centre’s website and blog in order to increase brand awareness.
- Updating the website pages in order to ensure the most current information is displayed; and ensuring a good liaison between the website, blog, and social media platforms & Preparing detailed weekly and monthly reports on social media activity.
Community Engagement & Strategy Development:
- Develop concept notes and design materials for community engagement meetups
- Communicate meetup details within and outside the university to achieve a high attendance rate of the target stakeholders.
- Work with stakeholders within the University to create post-event articles where necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Social Sciences, Public Administration, Communication or any related field.
- Having minimum of 3 years relevant experience in community engagement/management or a similar position is a bonus.
- Knowledge of office software packages (MS Word, Excel).
- Good communications and interpersonal skills with attention to details.
- Excellent analytical skills; with the ability to retrieve, organise and analyse information from a variety of sources.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills to ensure deadlines are met, with the ability to prioritise workload without close supervision.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online