Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communication Officer
Location: Sangotedo Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To create and manage a sustained positive image of LBS as a world-class brand by professionally communicating and corresponding effectively with varied stakeholders from different cultures.
Essential Duties / Key Job Roles and Responsibilities
The Key Job Roles and Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Providing customers with information on the school’s educational programmes – MBA, EMBA. MMBA, SMP, AMP, CEP, AGMP, OMP, MAP, etc.
- Answering phones professionally from customers across culture and races and giving meaningful and satisfactory feedback, in response to inquiries and complaints.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner, routing inbound calls to the appropriate resources, and follow up complicated customer calls where required.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue, and provide solutions and / or alternatives
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Keep records of all conversations in our database in a timely and comprehensible way.
- Have deep programme knowledge and exhibit familiarity with all LBS programme information.
- Ensure customer satisfaction- Actively listen to customers and provide them with solutions that are exactly what they needed
- Handling and resolving all customers complaints; obtaining and evaluating all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries, and record details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken.
- Implement all communication policies as it relates to telecommunication and telecommunication devices in the school.
- Completing call notes and all call records and reports as necessary and updating information in the google drive and other database in use.
- Manage relationships with and prepare payments for communication vendors; keep records of all payments made.
- Perform daily / monthly audit on all call channels and other telecommunication devices.
- Assist in any other task assigned
- Bachelors’ degree in any discipline (preferably Mass Communication or English)
- Should have at least 3 years’ experience working in a similar role
Specific Qualities and Desirable Criteria:
- Commitment to teamwork and supporting others to action organization objectives and continually develop skills in response to changing work demand.
- Proactive and self-motivated individual with excellent cross-cultural communication accent.
- Ability to take initiatives and work with minimal supervision.
- Broad understanding of global standard, with a multinational work experience
- Active commitment to professional development.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including tact and diplomacy and ability to interact at all levels in the school.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work under tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated with a zeal for continuous professional improvement.
- Results-focused, a self-starter, fast learner, energetic and able to work with minimum supervision
- Organisational and planning skills.
- Cross-cultural communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills (face to face, by email and on the phone)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to maintain excellent records, including using technology and databases
- IT literate to a high standard, including MS Office packages.
- Excellent attention to details and numeric skills.
- Ability to implement and follow administrative procedures in a thorough and rigorous manner.
- Enquiry handling and ability to explain basic procedure.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online