Tecnimont S.p.A. announces that one of its subsidiaries, Tecnimont Nigeria Limited have been awarded a contract. Tecnimont Nigeria Limited is a reputable Oil and Gas company with experience in the provision of engineering, construction, and procurement services.
Met T&S is a company of Maire Tecnimont Group operating in various commercial businesses and supplying superior procurement, commissioning, management and maintenance services in the Oil & Gas, Chemical and Petrochemical sectors worldwide. Met T&S is located in LONDON, United Kingdom and is part of the Business Services Sector Industry. There are 88 companies in the MET T&S corporate family.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Commissioning Manager, CMM
Reference: PIR 4239PHR00035
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Job type/Contract: TBD.
Job Summary/Role Description
- Responsible for defining and proposing the preparation and the execution strategies and plans for Pre-commissioning, commissioning, system completion and hand-over to Operations for the Topsides and Pipelines ;
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures that plant start-up, testing and commissioning procedures are executed in a standardized method and observations/results are documented in a consistent format;
- Work closely with various stakeholders including the Project Manager, Engineering Managers, and the Construction Team to provide subject-matter expert advice and leadership; Lead & direct all commissioning activity for a project including the lead staff position responsible for and directing all commissioning activities at the site;
- Ensures best practices by developing and implementing turnover, pre-commissioning, commissioning, preservation and maintenance processes and systems considering and including: contractual requirements, project and construction schedule, reliability, maintenance, materials management and change management
- Minimum of 5 years as Commissioning Manager;
- Experience in developing and implementing detailed commissioning execution plans and schedules using modular fabrication and skid-built construction techniques;Functional knowledge of pre-commissioning, turnover, commissioning, operations and maintenance technology
Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills. Self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, and the ability to read and draft blueprints (as-builts), negotiation / customer relation skills, strong communications and interpersonal skills, leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this position.
- The information submitted shall include:
- Expected salary (year, gross)
- Notice period (weeks)
- Email address of the candidate.