Amazon Energy Limited is a leader in the provision of innovative Integrated Energy Services, primarily to the Petroleum sectors. We also have strategic interests in downstream trading and shipping. Whether it is subsea, surface and concept development or decommissioning, our all-round technical expertise and strong partnerships provide energy companies the racetrack to success. Our history of engineering excellence even in the most challenging environments, combined with our approach steeped in deep local knowledge delivers great results for our clients and stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commissioning Engineer (Instrumentation)
Location: Kwale – Site, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist the Lead Engineer and conduct the project works on site during commissioning period.
- Perform Testing, Pre-commissioning and Commissioning of instrumentation systems at site.
- Execute the commissioning procedures as per project documentation provided.
- Participate in ICSS system test, Pre-comm & commissioning.
- Participate in Metering system testing & Pre-comm and Commissioning.
- Participate in Field instrument and Fire & Gas testing & Pre-comm and Commissioning.
- Complete the Pre-comm ITR (Inspection & Test Requirements) activities.
- Participate in technical meetings and handle discussions with client engineers on site.
- Provide daily, on-site/in-field leadership, coordination and management of a multi-discipline team of instrument commissioning leads and technicians.
- Liaise with Construction/Mechanical Completion groups.
- Supervise the Instrument Commissioning Team in meeting scheduled deadlines and ensuring the technical integrity of work carried out.
- Manage the completion of walk-downs and Punch Lists of offered system/sub-systems.
- Manage instrumentation/automation vendor support during the commissioning phase for the assigned systems.
- Addressing Instrumentation Commissioning issues and resolving schedule conflicts within the Instrumentation team.
- Ensure all documentation; tools, consumables and equipment are available to perform work scope.
- Coordination of Certifying Authority witnessing on site.
- Coordination of functional testing of commissioned systems and engaging the Operations Team when and where needed.
- Provide Operations with technical support throughout start-up, stabilization and performance testing.
- Maintain the as-built drawing during the pre-comm and commissioning stages of the project.
- Other duties as may be assigned or requested.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic / Instrument Engineering or Equivalent qualification with minimum of 5 years Commissioning experience in the Oil & Gas projects.
- Worked with major ICSS systems.
- Executed commissioning of the ICSS system, metering systems & other control system-based packages.
- Familiar with calibration of field instrumentation, Analyzer, Fire and Gas devices.
- Worked with all the Mechanical equipment packages including field commissioning.
Monthly Net Salary Range (N)
Competitive (dependent on experience).
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online