Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Trucks ATC Registration Supervisor – Okpella Cement Plc
Location: Okpella, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: DCP – Logistics
- Ensure all the commercial trucks enter truck park before going to plant for loading
- Head count all the available trucks with and without authority to collect (ATC’s) at the park
- Give situation report of all the available trucks to weighbridge supervisor
- Arrange all the available trucks with ATC’s based on first come priority
- Driving license must be presented by driver’s before scheduling/registering his truck
- Confirm the authenticity of the ATC’s, truck number, and the driver’s name on the ATC’s
- Make sure all the required information are clearly visible on the ATC’s before registration
- Schedule/register by allocating serial number, date, sign, and stamp at the back of the ATC’s
- Ensure proper documentation of all relevant information in the register book
- Submit all copies of schedules, this will be use by weighbridge, security, and filing.
- Implement approved HSE policies and procedures
- Strick compliance of company policies and procedures
- Any other activities that may be assigned.
- OND / NCE.
Years of Experience:
- 2 – 3 years.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Career Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online