Commercial Documentation Officer Jobs in Nigeria. Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a Multinational Logistics company involved in transportation and logistics, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Documentation Officer
- Ensure accurate documentation of files for shipment and clearing.
- Create new job files and classification of goods with reference to the bill of lading.
- Document all papers and ensure compliance from all departments and sections.
- Prepare purchasing invoices for agency fees.
- Prepare sales invoices.
- Scan all receipted charges and exchange control documents.
- Prepare exchange control documents and submission to bank on behalf of clients.
- Follow up and correct discrepancies with shipping charges, terminal charges, SON charges, NAFDAC charges, quarantine charges.
- Arrange invoices and send to clients.
- Follow up clients queries on invoices.
- Cross check cost sheets and invoices raised.
- Update invoices sent and acknowledged on Genesis and the company’s tracking report
- Any other ad–hoc duty as may be assigned from time to time.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or any related discipline.
- Minimum of five years experience in same or similar role.
- Experience in the Transportation and Logistics industry is paramount
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as MS-excel, MS-word and Outlook.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only those selected will be contacted.