Marvey Floors – Our client, a leading Financial Institution, is currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Lagos, Onitsha, Enugu, Asaba and Edo
• The Customer Services Representative will be responsible for the overall handling of customers’ complaints and needs in the experience Centres.
• Also, to provide assistance to customers through account opening and maintenance, information on the Banks products and services, as well as ensuring timely and exceptional service delivery in order to delight them.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
• Escalate all customer care issues to the Head of Customer Service/ Service Manager and follow through on corrective measures.
• Sell the Banks products and services to existing customers and intending prospects.
• Ensure a seamless flow of business transactions by communicating necessary information to the customers and bank departments as required.
• Disseminate basic technical knowledge of the products and services offered by the bank to internal and external customers.
• Open all account types in the bank for various customers and ensure all accounts have complete documentation.
• Treat customers request and instructions on their various accounts and ensure they are satisfied with the services provided.
• Attend to customers’ complaints, request, instructions, enquiries etc.
• Arrange all documents and account opening packages appropriately.
• Request for transaction instruments e.g. cheque books, ATM cards etc. upon customers’ request.
• Handle account maintenance activities; balance enquiry, freezing/unfreezing of account, placing of lien, reactivation of dormant accounts.
• Initiate the set-up of standing order.
• Issue and activate all card products; VPAY, Debit Card, Netsafe, Master and Visa cards to eligible customers.
• Carry out all other bank services as delegated by the Head of Customer Service or Service Manager.
• Initiate and set up Alert, Online and Mobile Banking FVTM & CFTM services.
• Initiate linking / hot listing and blocking / unblocking of debit cards.
• Issue ID cards / thumb prints and ensures proper modification of customer account information on request.
• Send out / respond to external account reference enquiries, confirm the status of internal account reference.
• Ensure timely rendering of reports and issuance of ad-hoc statements of account to customers.
• First Degree in any discipline
• B.Sc/HND with minimum of second class lower grade
• Experience in Banking operations for at least 1 – 2 years is an added advantage
• Not more than 34 years of age
How to Apply
All Resume/CV should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Pls only residents in Lagos, Onitsha, Enugu, Asaba and Edo are expected to apply. The position and place of residence must be used as your application title e.g Customer ServiceRep/Onitsha