Apply for Head of Capital Markets Recruitment at FairMoney Nigeria, as the company portal opens for the employment of interested and eligible candidates. Kindly scroll down to find the details of this vacancy.
FairMoney is creating the top mobile bank for developing economies. We started with an Android app for digital microcredit and are presently rolling out more financial services (current account, savings, debit card). We are also bringing the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the the following vacancy:
Job Title: Collections Specialist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
- We are currently looking for passionate individuals who have a flair for debit recovery to join a fast-growing team in Lagos.
- You will be working as our Collections Specialist in our Lending team. You will be based in Lagos and working with our other Customer Success representatives, as well as our other teams based in Paris & India.
- Your mission is to support the business while we continue to be the #1 choice for digital lending in Nigeria.
- You will do this by ensuring that customers with delinquent loans are contacted, negotiating overdue payments, and carrying out necessary actions that initiate recovery.
- We also need folks who is going to help improve the team’s overall collections rate.
Roles and Responsibilities
Your mission will be to:
- Plan course of action to recover outstanding payments
- Follow up with customers for all outstanding payments and identify problematic accounts.
- Ensures Non-Performing Loans are followed up and monitored diligently.
- Responsible for communicating with delinquent borrowers, establishing and developing effective payment plans with the delinquent borrowers.
- Listen actively to customers and ensure conversation is collection driven.
- Advise customers on their payment options and best methods of payment.
- Properly document information from the conversation.
- Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans
- Create trust relationships with debtors when possible to avoid future issues
- 2 years and above experience in microfinance operations directly dealing with delinquent clients and other problem-solving situations.
- Apt in negotiating and persuading.
- Good knowledge of the collection process and approach.
- Excellent collaborator and team player
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to adapt to new challenges in a dynamic and fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects.
- You may have understanding / working knowledge of a collections system (advantageous)
- You should be comfortable skills in Microsoft office.
- You should have working experience within an outbound debt collections environment / outbound sales environment / outbound customer service environment.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- A screening call with the Senior Recruiter – 30 mins
- Technical interview with the hiring manager – 30 mins