Bytefin is an finance tech company and has been granted a loan business license by the Lagos government. Bytefin’s main business is to provide personal credit loan services to Nigerian citizens!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Collection Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Tele Collector recovers overdue payments on accounts, tracks debtors down by phone or mail, assists them to make payments by negotiating repayment plans, and encouraging them to find alternative payment solutions.
- Contacting & Interacting with Debtors via telephone:
- Collecting payment on debts
- Understanding reasons for late payment.
- Ensuring the resolution of delinquent accounts
- Tracking outstanding debts
- Plan course of action to recover owed money.
- Negotiating payoff deadlines and payment plans.
- Work closely with Team leads, Operations Manager, and Head of Operations to ensure synergy and all-time customer satisfaction while ensuring debts are being recovered and paid up.
- Adherence to call script and call center policies.
- Compile Reports
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND, Master Degree or OND with 0-2 years work experience.
- Effective Communication Skills
- Effective Negotiation skills
- Proven Experience as a customer care service personnel /Telecollection Officer
NGN50,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.