Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, an Oil & Gas company, is recruiting a suitably qualified candidate to join our Pipeline Production Department in the position below:
Job Title: Coating Engineer
Location: Delft, Netherlands
Employment Type: Full-time
- Pipeline Production comprises a highly skilled, multidisciplinary team responsible for the preparation of all offshore welding, non-destructive testing and field joint coating.
- The Coating Engineer ensures that all coating activities are performed on time and within budget in accordance with project requirements.
- This challenging role offers a chance to work with a variety of projects all over the world.
- Candidates will ideally have proven coating and/or pipeline experience and will be comfortable working in a high pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Identify, develop and qualify coating methods of field joints to ensure pipelines and appurtenances are prepared on time and within budget
- Oversee all related testing, documentation, client approval and third party verification, as required for the project
- Asses feasibility of coating methods in order to develop most productive and cost-effective field joint coating methods
- Supervise coating services, including but not limited to pre-qualification, performance and technical presentations
- Identify training needs and obtain client approval to qualify coating personnel for coating methods selected for pipelines and appurtenances
- Provide technical input and cost estimates for coating methods and consumables, as required for project preparations and production
- Monitor daily progress of ongoing production on Allseas’ vessels and/or work sites and if necessary assist on site
What we expect from you:
- B.Sc / M.Sc Degree in Chemical Engineering; Mechanical Engineering also accepted
- 8 – 10 years’ experience in the coating industry or pipeline industry is considered an advantage
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Prepared to work offshore and abroad occasionally.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified andidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.