MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cloud Support Officer
Job Type: Permanent
Slot: 2 Openings
- The Cloud support analyst will be responsible for providing first level support to MainOne cloud & Managed services customers in line with Customer SLA requirement.
The specific responsibilities shall include to:
- Work with the GNOC team, Cloud operations team as well as the Managed services team in a shift system to provide 24 / 7 support to Cloud customers.
- Comply with support processes and procedures to ensure customer satisfaction and service level objectives (SLO) are met.
- Provide first level support for cloud customer complaints
- Support ticket / queue management
- Identify, recommend and implement potential improvements to service efficiency.
- Ensure quality, up-to-date documentation exists for all service arrangements
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Management or related Engineering field is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a virtualization & cloud environment.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working with Microsoft system centre 2012
- Experience working on Hyper-V and Active directory
- Experience with Microsoft public, hybrid and private cloud
- Experience working with Windows/Linux operating systems
- Strong Cloud experience skills (AWS or Azure)
- Powershell scripting experience will be an added advantage
- Networking experience will be an added advantage.
- Certifications in Linux, Hyper-V, Windows Server, Microsoft System Centre, VMware, Storage, and other Cloud Technologies considered a plus for this position.
- Excellent customer engagement skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Demands of the Job:
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to take ownership
- Prioritizing skills
- Troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online