Lagos State Teachers latest job recruitment portal opens. Apply for Lagos state teachers position and recruitment today. Solid Rock Hospital (Medical and Dental clinic) is a privately owned and an ultra-modern Hospital with 26 beds located at No. 6 Akinsanya Street Ojodu Lagos. The Hospital was founded on June 21, 1992. It is fully registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission with Registration number: RC. 219842.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clinical Pharmacist
Location: Ojudu-Berger, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Check prescriptions for errors, ensuring they’re appropriate and safe for the individual patient
- Provide advice on the dosage of medicines and the most appropriate form of medication, which could be by tablet, injection, ointment or inhaler
- Participate in ward rounds to take patient drug histories
- Liaise with other medical staff on problems patients may experience when taking their medicines
- Make sure medicines are stored appropriately and securely
- Supervise the work of less experience / Technicians
- Answer questions about medicines from within the hospital, other hospitals and the general public
- Keep up to date with, and contribute to, research and development
- Write guidelines for drug use within the hospital and implement hospital regulations
- Provide information on expenditure on drugs
- Monitor drugs stock level and control drugs inventory
- Prepare and quality-check sterile medications, for example, intravenous medications
- Head the administrative sector of the pharmacy etc.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates applying for the position of a Pharmacist must possess B.Pharm. Degree from recognized university, NYSC Discharge Certificate or evidence of Exemption from N.Y.S.C.
- Evidence of Registration with Pharmacists Council of Nigeria and Current practicing license is required
- Must have at least 3 years working experience in a Private Hospital setting.
- A good knowledge of HMO is an added advantage
- Must have a very sound communication skills.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
About Lagos State Teachers: Earlier before 2005, the affairs, welfare and other related matters concerning teachers in Lagos State was coordinated and controlled by the Post- Primary Teaching Service Commission (PP- TESCOM) which was at some time headed by a Chairman / Executive Secretary till 2004. In 2005, the Teachers’ Establishment and Pensions Office (TEPO) was created from the defunct Post- Primary Teaching Service Commission (PP-TESCOM) by the Education Reforms Law of year 2005 which also established the Six Education Districts, each headed by a Tutor General / Permanent Secretary under the Administration of the former Governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.