African Alliance Insurance Plc is widely recognised as the most experienced and strongest Specialist Life Assurance Office in Nigeria, serving thousands of customers with personalised insurance products tailored for each stage of their lives. Formerly African Alliance Insurance Limited, we were incorporated on May 6, 1960 by our founders Chief S.L. Edu (CON), Mr T. A. Braithwaite (CON) and Chief M.E.R. Okorodudu, backed by world class reinsurers and co-shareholders, Munich Reinsurance Company.
Today, African Alliance Insurance Plc drives innovation in the 21st century and uniquely positions itself to offer premium value to all its stakeholders, from its esteemed customers to its employees, partners and shareholders. Operating a network of 18 branch offices managed by a competent and passionate team, we offer a creative combination of Protection (Term Assurance and Group Life), Savings and Investments Products. Our clients choose us for our excellent customer service delivery and prompt claims settlement. In fact, in 2016 financial year alone, we paid an estimated N6.5 billion in settlement of various claims.
African Alliance Insurance Plc currently manages a Shareholders’ Fund estimated at N3.6bn with a Gross Premium Income and Asset Base estimated at N13.42bn and N41.35bn respectively (figures as at 31st December 2016-audited), an evidence of our strength, history and clients’ trust in our brand. We have 100% equity in Axiom Air Limited, a Cargo Airline Company, Frenchies Foods (Nigeria) Limited, a Restaurant and Catering Services Company and 96% equity in Ghana Life Insurance Company Limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clients Service Executive
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Cultivating solid relationships with clients through the provision of exceptional after-sales service.
- Creating a positive onboarding experience for new clients.
- Regularly interacting with clients through telephone calls, email communications, or face-to-face meetings.
- Identifying ways to overcome clients’ initial dislike of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all existing and potential clients.
- Responding to client inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Training and providing overall guidance to client service employees.
- Organizing training seminars to enable clients to fully utilize product features and benefits.
- Ensuring that the correct terms of sale are entered into the client database to prevent avoidable billing issues.
- B.Sc or HND in any field with relevant work experience in the field related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Working knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- The ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
N140,000 – N170,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
12th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should hurry up and send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Only candidates living in Lagos will be considered.