An indigenous Oil and Gas Servicing Company in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clients Relations Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role involves working as part of a young, dynamic and highly talented team.
- This role requires co-creating and implementation strategies as well as designing and delivering compelling presentations.
- Applicants must have a flair for business development, networking and strategy development.
- The primary focus and objective will be to develop new buying centres in target oil and gas accounts.
- Develop leads into opportunities and convert into new accounts
- Leverage on knowledge of industry trends and client challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions.
- Assist in the assessment, design, and development of technical bidding requirements.
- Support the development of project proposals; employ data gathering techniques and analysis in order to present proposed solutions to clients
- Manage client expectations throughout the sales cycle and closing process
- Develop and manage a pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Attend networking events and conferences both locally and internationally.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 6 years work experience.
- Applicant must reside in Port Harcourt, Rivers State and have experience in Clients Relations in the Oil and Gas Sector.
Application Closing Date
8th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified Candidates will be shortlisted.