Reliance HMO is a Y Combinator 2017 Winter Batch company backed by leading Silicon Valley Venture Capitalists that uses software, data science and telemedicine to make health insurance delightful, affordable and easier to access. Leveraging effective product management and growth strategies, we have successfully positioned ourselves as a competitive player in the Nigerian Health Insurance Industry.
Job Title: Client Services and Retention Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate for this role is someone who is confident with an optimistic and relentless attitude in ensuring optimum client satisfaction and retention.
- The Client Services and Retention Manager will be responsible for managing a team of Key Account Managers; maintain and grow strategic industry relationships and networks while developing innovative and creative solutions to retain and foster mutually beneficial client relationships. You possess great listening skills and you are a problem solver who is quick in proffering lasting solutions to problems.
- You are a team player – able to work across different stakeholders, communicate expectations openly and clearly, and able to pre-empt potential roadblocks and challenges and work to proactively prevent same.
- Develop and maintain a great working relationship with all Corporate Sales Executives and provide support in managing the activities of their respective Key Account Managers
- Curate strategies and avenues to improve the Key Account Management System.
- Maintain and grow strategic industry relationships and networks.
- Overcome client’s resistance or hesitation to be able to offer solutions to problems
- Conduct surveys to evaluate customer satisfaction.
- Ensure seamless onboarding process of all new clients and develop initiatives to ensure a more efficient process
- Develop and manage all corporate client retention strategies and initiatives of the company.
- Manage the account renewal process of existing clients promptly and proactively while ensuring 0% Churn rate
- Leverage client relationships and product knowledge to retain and grow revenue
- Develop bespoke communication and product promotion such as marketing letters, emails, articles, etc to clients.
- Leverage information related to client’s decision-making process, organization structure and profile of all individuals involved in the purchasing decision to foster client retention.
- Provide strategic advice to management based on feedback and observations from clientele and the market.
- Ensure internal /external risks are mitigated regarding accounts being managed
- Ensure total management of all collections and receivables.
- Maintain an appreciable Medical Loss Ratio Level of all portfolios
- Handle complex and escalated client service issues
- Provide expert technical advice on key account management to line reports
- Mentor and coach reports on best practices in client management
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Communications or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years Sales experience in the Health insurance industry.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a managerial position overseeing accounts in different sectors.
- Strong knowledge of the Health Insurance industry; product offerings in the market, industry players, regulators and developing trends
- Strong negotiation, influencing and upselling skills
- Has the capacity to transfer knowledge, coach and lead a team of vibrant Key Account Managers
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Ability to remain calm and professional in high-stress situations
- Empathy and patience
- Advanced organizational skills
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft office tools especially MS Excel
- Advanced knowledge of Customer Relationship Management tool
Application Closing Date
26th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online