Fusion Facilities commenced operations in 2013 as a business focusing on integrated management services. The vision expanded in 2015 when the Directors decided to adopt a Group structure and focus on the following sectors which are critical to the attainment of man’s physiological and safety needs. Our business outlook currently covers Africa and Europe through our subsidiaries; Fusion Facilities Management Limited (PTY) in South Africa, Fusion Group Management Limited in UAE (Dubai) and Fusion Group Management Limited in UK. We focus on Real Estate, Hospitality and Tourism.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Service Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Act as liaison between the onsite operatives such as engineers, project manager, security etc.
- Supervise the cleaning staff and manage the overall ambience of the premises.
- Resolving any service problems by clarifying residents’ complaints, determining the cause of the problem, selecting, and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Escalate all technical issues or complaints to the appropriate authorities.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Update and maintain records and files such as logbooks, reports, enquiries etc.
- Manage incoming calls and email enquiries from residents.
- Nurturing sales leads received via email, phone calls or walk-ins with timely response to enquiries.
- Manage all clients’ information.
- Receive and redirect mails, deliveries/ packages to intended recipients.
- Provide client support services in accurate and timely fashion.
- Maintain high level of professionalism and competence in every client interaction.
- Build positive and productive relationships with clients.
- Make frequent client calls to strengthen client relationships.
- Analyse and resolve service issues promptly.
- Inform management about complex client issues and resolutions.
- Maintain client focused working environment for team.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with client contacts.
- Utilize effective problem solving and time management skills in client service operations.
- Assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities.
- Develop process improvements to enhance service efficiency and effectiveness.
- Any other task assigned to you.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Minimum of 2+ years of client-facing experience.
- Basic computer literacy skills and talent for technology.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of local attractions and establishments.
- Polite, friendly, and self-assured attitude.
- Skills in multitasking and good time-management.
Application Closing Date
12th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.