Jubaili Agrotec Limited was established in 2002 (in Nigeria) by the sons of Abdullatif Jubaili as the fruit of their strong solid experience in the field of agriculture and of their reliable sources for quality products such as: Agricultural Pesticides, Agricultural, Insecticides, Agricultural Herbicides, Feed Additives, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clearing & Logistics Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Understand product, Perform invoices & HS codes related for duty rates in addition for writing & training of form M (via online).
- Understand the documents & clearing cycle, form M submission online in addition of preparing letters such as debit advice & form M opening letter and to update reports.
- Follow up with bank for form M acceptance & PAAR issuance;
- Check documents & PAAR’s;
- Follow up consignment arrival and clearing agent needed for each shipment;
- Prepare authority letters;
- Follow up consignments clearing process update.
- Follow up with clearing agents on daily basis;
- Prepare Clearing agents invoices;
- Check exchange control documents and prepare letter of submission;
- Prepare claims letters;
- Prepare biddings letters.
- B.Sc or HND in Shipping Management / Business Administration or relevant course.
Skills & Experience Desirable:
- Must be computer literate
- Must have 1 – 3 years experience in similar field
- Must have good organizational and communication skills.
- Must be conversant with all activities in shipping management but of priority is the clearing and forwarding which the expected candidate must have performed in a similar industry.
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.