The Place is a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are a profitable player in the QSR sector of the Hospitality industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of over 1000 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cleaner
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
- Operate appropriate cleaning equipments and utilize proper cleaning chemicals safely.
- Wash, mop, and polish the floors of assigned restaurant areas.
- Dust and wipe all counters, shelves, and tables, as required.
- Inspect and unclog all sink drains and remove garbage efficiently.
- Report shortage of equipments and supplies to supervisor and ensure their requisition.
- Interpret and follow safety regulations and restaurant policies.
- Minimum of SSCE / WAEC Certificate. Maximum of ND Certificate.
- Strong experience in delivering restaurant cleaning and maintenance services
- Immense knowledge of janitorial and kitchen cleaning practices
- Extensive knowledge of handling chemicals and using cleaning tools
- Familiarity with department policy and sanitation regulations
- Ability to interpret and respond to guest’s service needs, politely and promptly
- Ability to protect confidentiality of customer’s information and sensitive restaurant data efficiently.
- Must be a Male
- Must be residing on the mainland or be willing to work on the mainland.
Application Closing Date
7th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.