Citibank Nigeria Limited, the leading global financial services company, provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Middle East and Africa Analyst Program
Make $10 hourly performing simple tasks online. No Ponzi Scheme. You don’t have to pay a dime. Just complete simple tasks and earn. The more the task you complete, the more you earn. Click here to start earning.
You’re the brains behind our work
- The MEA Analyst Program begins in July with a 4-week training program (in Johannesburg or Dubai). Formal training begins with an orientation and induction sessions providing an overview of Citi, followed by classroom training sessions. Analysts have the opportunity to meet representatives from the teams that make up the Banking, TTS, Operations and Risk divisions.
- The classroom training program is followed by 4 x 3-month rotations across various functions of Citi, including Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS), Corporate Bank and Operations. In some countries analysts have a rotation in Risk, in others this will be replaced with another business area.
- In 2019 we are hiring Analysts in Algeria, Bahrain, Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Egypt, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, UAE, Uganda and Zambia.
Your time here will look something like this…
- The jobs that you will do and the responsibilities that you will be given will be as varied as your rotations. Below are some examples of the tasks the Analyst may be performing during their rotations. These are only examples – you will also often find yourself working on unique projects and process improvements.
- Source and create pitch and marketing material, liaising with product partners and the Bankers.
- Maintain regular and frequent dialogue with product partners to assist with relationship maintenance
- Assist in managing the Corporate Banking relationship infrastructure, including approvals and documentation.
- Produce and update client plans in conjunction with product partners and bankers.
- Collaborate within the team to manage the portfolio and individual client risk.
- Interact with Citi’s network around the region.
Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS):
- Develop an understanding of the cash, trade and sales products and processes.
- Track market developments across the region and share geopolitical, economic and banking industry trends that may affect the business with a consultative approach.
- Prepare and analyze financials while ensuring actuals and run-rated projections meet the business plans.
- Liaise with partners across TTS to capture key client and product pipelines/wins are to be showcased in business reviews.
- Develop an understanding of and be able to apply at an analyst level: Risk reporting, spreading, risk ratings, Corporate/FI/public sector Credit Analysis writing, stress testing.
- Understanding projections, scenarios, assumptions and variance analysis.
- Reading and interpreting cash flow statements, balance sheet, income statements etc.
- Taking part in client calls / site visits.
- Understanding regulatory requirements and impact on the organization.
- Develop a good understanding and appreciation of the operations processes. Understand the functions carried out within the subunits of operations.
- Analyze volumes, address & resolve issues, identify wasteful activities and suggest improvements that can save cost/time/improve processes.
- Understand workflow, key controls and key risks linked to various products. Accurately evaluate risks as they relate to key business objectives. Assess the effectiveness of key controls.
- Develop an understanding of the impact of regulatory and financial impacts on the organization.
- We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
- During your 4-week training program you will receive an in-depth education on a variety of topics to learn the fundamentals of the Analyst role and introduce you to Citi’s culture. So whatever your degree is in we will give you the training you need to excel. By the end of the program, Analysts will have the opportunity to take advantage of internal mobility opportunities.
We want to hear from you if…
- You have completed your university degree or will complete it prior to July 2019
- You have a minimum grade of 2:1, a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 or equivalent in any degree discipline
- You have an interest in business and banking
- You must have completed one year of National Service (if applicable)
- You have less than 3 years of work experience
- You are fluent in English
Who we think will be a great fit…
- A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you.
- We’ll also be looking for the following:
- Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape is a plus, but not required
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity ethical decision-making
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply