Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: CIS Demand Manager
- As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark.
- When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead, and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology.
- This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity
- The CIS Demand Manager is responsible to drive large and sophisticated Professional Services engagements towards one of the biggest operators in Africa.
- The candidate will also support the KAM and Head of CIS with extensive technical knowledge by tracking all related demands and new developments on CIS across multiple OPCO’s.
- This role will also include:
- The overall solution delivery across the group
- The overall cost estimations
- The delivery model (mix of on-shore, near-shore, and off-shore resources)
- Management of Demand funnel across multiple OPCO’s
- Management of Resource pool and resource forecasting.
- The CIS Demand Manager is the head of the delivery, until the complete fulfilment of the contract, ensuring the continuity from pre-sales to delivery, actively seeking to improve top and bottom lines with due consideration to customer happiness and Ericsson’s business objectives since these programs often have visible impact on the Business Unit and corporate results.
- Build a strong Customer Relationship at C-Level (IT, Engineering, Marketing, Finance etc.) becoming an Ericsson “agent” at the customer premise to increase the customer’s trust in Ericsson as a system integrator.
- Guide up-sales opportunities and manage the ongoing and upcoming demands across multiple customers.
- Mentor the team, to interact with them and to support them in their professional growth, and to identify and recognize talents!
- Support asset and organizational set-up and growth; a main contributor to the Professional Service culture growth, delivery methodology fine-tuning as well as harvesting the best practices from the programs driven.
- Need hands-on experience when it comes to projects delivery.
- Need BSS proficiency!
- Need Charging system proficiency.
- Need deep technical understanding of channel aggregation in an IT environment.
- Continuous improvement of Automation and regression Testing.
- Close cooperation with CIS design authority to ensure all new developments are in-line with the long-term product development strategy.
- CIS Demand management and new CR development across 8 MTN OPCO’s are the lifeline of the CIS organization
- Streamlining this continuous flow of new demands & development needs to be managed to deliver on time and to strengthen the business.
- The CIS Demand manager will ensure these activities and people are coordinated and managed properly.
To Be Successful in the Role You Must Have
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in BSS project Delivery and application Development
- Must have prior CIS Delivery and development experience
- Persuading & Influencing ability
- Relating & Networking skills
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Planning & Organizing skills
- Leading & Supervising abilities
- Knowledge of BSS charging and billing
- Knowledge and experience in Agile Application Development and Delivery
- Strong presentation and reporting skills.
What Happens Once You Apply?
- To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
- Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value?
- Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up?
- Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
What´s in it for you?
- Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it.
- Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls.
- You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority.
- Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, Indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics
- Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
- Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
- This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.