Great Nigeria Biscuit Company Limited – We are a world class biscuit producing company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
- Responsible for securing an organization’s physical and digital security.
- Devise policies and procedures regarding areas such as business continuity planning, loss prevention and fraud prevention, and privacy.
- Oversee and coordinate security efforts across the company, including information technology, human resources, communications, legal, facilities management and other groups.
- Identify security initiatives and standards.
- Oversee network of vendors and directors who secure the company’s assets.
- Oversee safeguarding of intellectual property and computer systems.
- Develop procedures to ensure physical safety of employees and visitors.
- Manage the development and implementation of global security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Ensure security is maintained and updated.
- Create workplace violence awareness and prevention programs.
- Implement video surveillance.
- Prioritize security initiatives.
- Develop network access and monitoring policies.
- Maintain relationships with local, state and federal law enforcement and other related government agencies.
- Develop emergency procedures and incident responses.
- Investigate security breaches.
- Implement disciplinary procedures.
- Conduct audits to find holes in security platform.
- Develop risk management assessments.
- Create global security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures to ensure ongoing maintenance of security.
- Preferably an Ex Police Officer
- Strong leadership, negotiation and persuasion ability
- Demonstrated skills in collaboration, teamwork, and problem-solving to achieve goals.
- Demonstrated skills in verbal communication and listening.
- Demonstrated skills in providing excellent service to customers.
- Excellent writing skills.
- A high level of integrity and trust.
- Knowledge of HIPAA, state and federal guidelines on security, transactions and security.
- Extensive familiarity with health care relevant legislation and standards for the protection of health information and patient security.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.