Action Energy, a company that operates in the downstream sector of the oil industry in Nigeria, with its head office in Abuja, is desirous of employing a team of young, vibrant and ambitious professionals who shall drive the vision of the company to fruition and build an enviable career in the industry.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- Develop strategies and plans for Sales and marketing of company products
- Undertake market expansion actions that will satisfy customers’ needs and ultimately maximize the company turnover from increased throughout
- Monitor market trends, competitor activities and consumer preference to position company’s marketing drive accordingly.
- Initiate a systematic addition of products volume into the system to match the expected expansion and volume sales.
- Ensure the plants are constantly stocked to meet the sales demand and zero stock out
- Actively identify and initiate new/additional products development initiatives for various target consumer market.
- Work actively with the marketing communications to create product awareness and lead marketing promotion programs to increase margins and market share for the company.
- Produce a concise activity monthly report to Managing Director.
- First Degree from a reputable University
- A Masters’ degree will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Strategic Management & Marketing
- Knowledge of General business & Product Knowledge
- Knowledge of Oil and Gas industry dynamics
- Minimum of 10 years post-graduation relevant experience, 3 of which must be in a supervisory capacity working with the sales team in a reputable organization.
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Entrepreneurship Skill
- PC Utilization (Excel, Word, Power Point).
Application Closing Date
COB 11th December, 2020.
Important Information / Notice
- Applications should be accompanied with 300-word essay on the strategy the applicant intends to apply to achieve departmental success while aligning with organizational goals.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.