Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief General Manager
Location: Okpella, Edo
Job type: Full time
Category: DCP – Operations
Reports To : Plant Director
- Responsible for Operations Maintenance of all Plants Equipment.
- Spares and Material Control for cost effectiveness.
- Responsible for Plant improvement activities.
- Outsourcing External Professional Services/Support as approved by Management.
- Technical Manpower Planning and Administration.
- Ensure compliance with ISO Standards
- Any other duties assigned by the Plant Director.
Education and Work Experience:
- B.Sc / B Eng. (Engineering)
- Minimum of 27 years relevant experience.
Skills and Behaviours:
- Plant Operation/Maintenance Skills. (Preferably Cement Plant).
- Possess Management and Administration Skills.
- Excellent Communication and Analytical Skills.
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
- SAP literacy.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online