Chartered Insurance Institute of Nigeria (CIIN) Recruitment 2020/2021 for Assistant Director, Membership Services. Apply for CIIN Chartered Insurance Institute of Nigeria Job Recruitment Today. The Chartered Insurance Institute of Nigeria (CIIN) commenced operation in 1957, it was granted Charter status under the provision of Act No. 22 on 26th February, 1993. Under the Charter, the Institute (Chartered Insurance Institute of Nigeria) has been charged with the general duty of determining the standards of knowledge and skills to be attained by persons seeking to become registered members of the Insurance profession in Nigeria.
The Institute is seeking to recruit performance driven professionals with capacity and the right attitude to deliver exceptional results in the available position below:
>>Click Here For LATEST JOBS IN LAGOS TODAY
>>Click Here For LATEST JOBS IN ABUJA TODAY
Job Title: Assistant Director, Membership Services
Specifically, the ideal candidate will:
- Develop and implement a strategic plan that delivers services that meets the needs of members, drives membership growth, aligns with professional standards and increases revenue
- Provide strategic oversight to the Membership and Professional Standards Directorate to drive the Institute towards sustainable growth
- Oversee the preparation of budgets and forecasts for the Membership and Professional Standards Directorate and also ensure proper management of resources within the budget guidelines
- Maintain score sheets especially for Associates’ and Fellows’ Mandatory Continuing Professional Development (MCPD) activities in collaboration with other Directorates
- Develop initiatives and policies to improve the performance of the Membership and Professional Standards Directorate and also increase member satisfaction
- Oversee professional standards issues, anticipate potential threats or opportunities and vet them within the Institute and with the members as appropriate
- Develop and sustain relationships with internal stakeholders, industry partners, and other external organisations that advance the mission of the Membership and Professional Standards Directorate
- Create an enabling environment that empowers staff in the Directorate to develop the capabilities required to achieve set goals and proactively respond to opportunities and challenges in the business environment.
Specifications / Qualifications
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Sciences or Social Sciences discipline such as Insurance, Actuarial Sciences, Statistics, Mathematics, Accounting, Economics, Banking, Law and Business Studies and / or acceptable qualification.
- MBA or relevant Master degree in any business-related discipline.
- Professional membership of Chartered Insurance Institute of Nigeria (CllN) is compulsory.
- Other professional membership and/or certifications such as CII UK, ICAN, ACCA, CIBN will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 12 years post-graduation experience with at least 5 years’ experience in the insurance industry and in top / senior management positions.
- Evidence of strong industry / sector participation academic environment.
Application Closing Date
2nd June, 2020.