Change Manager at Lonadek Nigeria Limited. Lonadek Nigeria Limited – Our client in the Oil and Gas Industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Change Manager
- Our client is looking for a Change Manager who will be responsible for creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage, and minimize resistance
- He or she will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees
- The preferred candidate would be expected to influence the increase of benefit realization, value creation, ROI, and the achievement of results and outcomes.
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, and resistance management plan.
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities.
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance to change.
- Support and engage senior leaders.
- Provide coaching and training to employees at all levels.
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics.
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance.
- Manage the change portfolio.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Management, Organisational Leadership, Project Management or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Change Manager or in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills, project management abilities, and strong analytical skills.
- A strong background with change management tools and workflows
- Membership with the Association of Change Management Professionals or related professional bodies.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.