Dovewell Oilfield Services Limited is a fully Nigerian owned oil and gas Service company. Our primary focus is to employ our specialized, technical expertise and motivate our team of professionals in contributing positively to the Nigerian Petroleum and Energy main industry in particular and West Africa in general. We are a powerhouse of technology, creativity and expertise. We possess unrivaled problem solving proficiency and acumen in the Petroleum industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Certified Waukesha Technician
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full Time
>> Click here for Latest Dovewell Oilfield Services Job Recruitment 2021 / 2022 February | Dovewell Oilfield Services Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria & Careers | Dovewell Oilfield Services Limited Job Recruitment 2021 / 2022
- The Certified Waukesha Technician will be responsible for maintenance in troubleshooting and maintenance of equipment.
- Sets up, calibrates, tests, measures and repairs all types of electrical controls, instruments, and electronic components
- Collects equipment operation history and data to facilitate reliability improvements
- Troubleshoots and repairs malfunctions and helps document failure analysis
- Performs daily PM’s of equipment and instrument calibrations
- Plans and performs work requiring a thorough knowledge of electrical/electronic and mechanical theories and principles, writing specifications, local and national electrical codes, properties of various materials, and principles of operation and application of electronic equipment
- Proactive member of the team and as such identifies, repairs, and improves processes with an attitude toward preventing downtime.
- Monitors controls and electrical equipment to ensure effective and efficient service
- Ensures Preventative Maintenance procedures are executed in a timely manner and in accordance with SOP and SSOP.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Systems or equivalent field
- Knowledgeable in measurement principles for a variety of common process analyzers and instrumentation
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in an Oil and Gas Servicing Company and Certified Waukesha Technician
- Associate Degree (AA) in Instrumentation and / or strong instrumentation background with the ability to troubleshoot instrument / control problems from the field to the DCS.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.