Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2020:
The West African Institute for Financial and Economic Management (WAIFEM), is a sub- regional capability constructing establishment established in 1996 by the Central Banks of The Nigeria, Ghana, Liberia, Gambia and Sierra Leone. Headquartered in the Central Bank of Nigeria Learning Centre in Lagos, Nigeria, WAIFEM is charged principally to strengthen capability for macroeconomic, debt and monetary administration within the international locations of member central banks.
We search suitably certified candidate to fill the under-mentioned emptiness:
DIRECTOR, FISCAL POLICY, DEBT MANAGEMENT & REGIONAL INTEGRATION DEPARTMENT
- Responsible to the Director General. Take the lead within the design of the curricula of programs, seminars and workshops organized by the Institute.
- Co-ordinate and conduct such programs, workshops, seminars and expertise growth actions on fiscal coverage and pubic monetary administration, public debt administration together with recording and reporting, commerce statistics and regional integration.
- Implement the capability constructing programme for the event of a cadre of regional specialists in fiscal coverage, debt administration and regional integration.
- Take the lead in capability constructing points particularly in relation to WAIFEM member international locations fiscal and debt scenario and the implementation and monitoring of the ECOWAS regional integration programme.
- Monitoring and reporting on capability constructing wants, progress on debt reduction and worldwide capital flows to WAIFEM international locations.
- Prepare and ship lectures at programs, workshops, and seminars on fiscal coverage, public monetary administration, debt administration and regional integration.
- Coordinate the implementation of the Debt Management Fellows Scheme.
- Plan and develop a database on debt problems with WAIFEM international locations specifically and ECOWAS ingeneral.
- Selecting and supervising excessive degree useful resource individuals and consultants for programmes on fiscal coverage, debt administration and regional integration.
- Liaise with related officers of governments of WAIFEM international locations and worldwide organizations, pursuant to the design and implementation of the fiscal coverage, debt administration and regional integration capability constructing programme.
- Provide annual estimates of funding necessities of programs, seminars and workshops in fiscal coverage, debt administration and regional integration supplied by the institute.
- Oversee the every day actions of the fiscal coverage, debt administration and regional integration department.
- Perform different duties assigned by the Director General from time to time.
Qualification and Experience
- Post–graduate degree in Economics, Finance or a associated area; a doctorate can be an advantage.
- At least ten (10) years’ expertise at managerial degree in fiscal and debt and regional integration points such as: Debt recording and disbursement; Debt reduction evaluation and strategy Debt reduction initiatives together with the HIPCInitiative ECOWAS regional integration, WAMZ issues Bi-national commissions and African Union Operational procedures of International growth Financial Establishments Demonstrate understanding of macro-economic points, fiscal coverage and public monetary administration points in developing countries.
- Previous work expertise in a bilateral or multilateral growth establishment, and engagement with nationwide or worldwide capability constructing establishments shall be fascinating.
- Experience in designing and implementing coaching/capability constructing programmes.
- Ability to switch expertise to programme managers.
- Ability to work in a team-based multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication expertise are essential.
- Computer literacy is essential.
TERMS OF CONTRACT
Four-year contract renewable on passable performance.
The remuneration package deal is aggressive.
How to Apply
Applications with detailed CVs and the names of three referees should be submitted by January 15, 2020 to:
The Director General West African Institute for Financial and Economic Management (WAIFEM), Central Bank of Nigeria Learning Centre P. M. B. 2001, Satellite Town Lagos, Nigeria.