Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: CCTV Surveillance Officer
Reference No.: Instrumentation – Obajana – 003
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full time
- Monitoring of all activities within the company premises to prevent intrusion/theft of company properties.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure proper monitoring of all activities within the company premises to prevent intrusion/theft of company properties.
- Report/escalate all violators daily appropriately as seen in the scene of the incident
- Coordinate with cctv surveillance supervisor during field observation and report all abnormalities observed
- Ensure proper maintenance of cctv equipment and troubleshooting of offline/faulty cameras daily.
- Integrity, accuracy and confidentiality of all information gained in cctv control center by quality standards and legislation to ensure implementation of various modifications for smooth running.
- Maintain proper shift handing over while running the shift.
- Ensure proper coordination with security officers, vigilante, police and the army, to prevent intrusion and stealing within the company.
- To attend related meeting.
- Maintaining the confidentiality on security matters/ official information.
- To Comply to any other assignment given by my supervisor/ in-charge.
- To proffer ideas to supervisor in improving cctv surveillance monitoring system.
- Suggest modification for betterment of cctv devices/ equipment
- ensure cctv equipment are always in good working conditions.
- Ensure compliance to ISO (QMS, EMS & OHS ) standards and statutory requirements.
- Maintain housekeeping.
Academic and Job Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or HND from a reputable institution in Engineering, Computer Science.
- Minimum of 3 experience in CCTV operations or maintenance in a Manufacturing Organization.
Skills and Competencies:
- Attention to details : Must be able to see and remember the specific details of incidents.
- Report writing
- Listening skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to maintain CCTV equipment is an added advantage.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online