The Nigerian Army is the largest component of the Nigerian Armed Forces, and is responsible for land warfare operations. It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council.
Applications are invited from eligible Nigerians for commission into the Nigerian Army (NA) as:
Job Title: Cadet
Skills / Competence:
- Familiarity with basic information management practices.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of all components of holistic enterprise architecture.
- Knowledge of business re-engineering principles and processes.
- Basic knowledge of financial models and budgeting.
- Familiarity with basic graphical modeling approaches, tools and model repositories.
- Ability to translate business needs into EA requirements.
- Ability to estimate the financial impact of EA
Application Closing Date