Cadbury Nigeria Plc also known as Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Cadbury Bournvita, TomTom, Cloret, and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
>>Click Here For LATEST JOBS & OPENINGS IN LAGOS TODAY
>>Click Here For LATEST JOBS & OPENINGS IN ABUJA TODAY
Job Title: Perfect Store Manager
Job Number: 1913023
Job: Perfect Store Category Activation
Main Purpose of the Role
- Exciting career opportunity in the Sales function, in the capacity of Perfect Store Manager; based in Lagos Nigeria.
- The main purpose of the role is to drive shopper, consumer insights & the marketing / sales agenda, leading the picture of success in retail environment / customers & is accountable for the category translation into the perfect store agenda at cross category level.
- Own the process, defines the required in-store POS (point of sales ) & shopper marketing initiatives to drive the In store agenda
- Define the brand / category & cross category in store agenda with shopper insights.
- Define the prioritization of the category BIG & innovation
- Define our in-store success agenda & go to market selling materials (selling stories, POS etc.)
- Review Shopper / consumer insights & marketing plans for Channel / RE (Retail environment) plan execution
- Deliver sales force monthly & AC briefings
- Supply supporting tools & materials to do the job including the RE picture of success
- Measure Perfect Store KPI performance
- Customer / channel reviews: Monitor KPIs to ensure Health & Performance
- Sales & marketing planning briefings & business reviews
- Training & development of perfect store – the how
- Execute brand standards(brand DNA) and support development and execution of channel specific brand standards
- Implement customer marketing plan;
- Ensure product availability and visibility
- Continuous improvement of the perfect store agenda & performance with Sales, Category & Finance
- Work with the regional center of deployment on upgrading the WOW (ways of working)
- Continuous improvement of the standard & quality of business delivery
- Defines the POB (Point of Buying) strategy, sourcing and execution.
- Develop and implement an efficient operational POB system from development phase to Point of sale execution, develop and maintain tracking system, ensure data quality.
- Ensure best practices sharing through-out Mondelez international.
- Lead any MEA POB initiatives/projects for Nigeria
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- University degree.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in supervisory field sales including a minimum of 2 years’ experience in trade marketing position at an FMCG company.
- Proficiency in MS office
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Business acumen
- Think customer’s category strategy
- Think customer’s / channel shopper
- Think delivering profitable category growth
- Think business opportunities
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online