Apply for the ongoing BusinessDay Newspaper Recruitment 2020 / 2021, as job portal opens for available positions. These BusinessDay Newspaper Jobs in Nigeria are available till deadline via the BusinessDay Newspaper vacancies & careers portal today. BusinessDay is the leading medium for up-to-date news and insightful analysis of business, policy and the economy in Nigeria. We are a critical decision-making tool for investors and managers. We provide unbiased news and informed analysis on politics, governance, social and economic trends for the general reader.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions:
Job Title: Digital Sales Executive
- The B2B Digital Sales Executive is responsible for leading Businessday’s market wide approach to providing Businessday’s digital service products to commercial accounts
- This role will drive improved performance of existing B2B business customers and develop plans to maximize sales growth and manage gross profit margin. He or she will develop materials and execute an outside sales approach to acquire new accounts
- This position also acts as the B2B customer advocate, collaborating cross functionally with all Businessday brands providing digital and ecommerce solutions
Job Title: Senior Advert Sales Executive
Location: Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining a strong sales pipeline.
- You will do so by identifying key business opportunities for advertising both the print and digital news platform. Your goal will be to meet or exceed advertising sales targets
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for BusinessDay Newspaper Recruitment 2020 / 2021
To apply for the ongoing BusinessDay Newspaper Vacancies,
>> click here to proceed to job listing, open your preferred job position and apply accordingly.