Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business & Training Centre Manager
- Maximize contact with key accounts, key contacts and other critical stakeholders at various client organizations and focus efforts to obtain new business and generations of new enquires for the FM Training business.
- Contribute to the development and execution of business strategy to grow the turnover and profitability of the FM Training business
- Create and sell FM Training services to prospective clients or participants
- Develop strategies for sourcing external participants
- Manage the Business Development process and pipeline for the business to ensure the business unit achieves revenue targets
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and exhibitions, working with developers, advertisers, and professional bodies to market FM Training services.
- Provide strategic direction for business promotion planning to ensure necessary administrative follow-up of all activities of the business unit.
- Identify potential clients and send newsletters introducing bundle of FM Training services with an emphasis on value-based FM
- Drive brand values and philosophy through FM training and development activities.
- Set business goals and objectives according to the company’s needs
- Manage budgets and financial planning for the Training programmes and workshops
- Work with stakeholders and ensure the training business is profitable
- Design facility management training programmes and supporting services including identifying course content requirements, appropriate delivery mediums, and personnel to deliver training
- Deliver such training programmes through instructor-led, online, blended, and documentation-driven delivery processes
- Implement quality control and continual improvement processes to maintain training content and delivery mechanisms that represent Alpha Mead’s standards
- Work collaboratively with business leads to ensure training programmes and processes are aligned and relevant to critical business priorities.
- Build quarterly and yearly facility management training programme marketable to external participants
- B.Sc.Degree in Estate Management, Business Administration, Engineering, or any other related field
- Minimum of 6 years of experience as a Training Manager in a facility management company
- Experience implementing and using Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Ability to organize, design, deliver and assess FM trainings
- Practical knowledge of running training need-analysis and training programme of technical nature for a large organization
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online