ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited is one of the first seven Pension Fund Administrators (PFA) granted license by the National Pension Commission in December 2005. It is part of the Asset & Resource Management Company Limited (ARM) Group, one of Nigeria’s most prominent and respected financial service brands. We have pre-eminent reputation in Investment Management, Research and Pension Fund Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Support Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
Department: Business Support
- Work with the Head, Business Support Team, to provide analytical, operational, and administrative support to the Business development department and serve as a liaison officer with other departments.
- General Administrative Support
- Arrange meetings and pre-briefs as needed with officers, Members and others.
- Book venues and refreshments for meetings if needed.
- Prepare agendas and take minutes for meetings as needed
- Manage and respond to a variety of correspondence, including recruitment of staff, letters, emails and general ad-hoc enquiries.
- Manage telephone enquiries for Heads of Service when out of the office or at meetings.
- Handle the administrative elements of the recruitment process for senior managers
- Process invoices using the council’s financial management system.
- Carry out ad-hoc administrative work as needed.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Personal Characteristics: Good interpersonal skills, Good communication skills
- Excellent Analytical and critical thinking Skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excelgence including self-awareness.
- Leads by example to motivate high performance of others
- Very strong commitment to continuous learning.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online