The Sokoto State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) has commenced the recruitment of the teaching and non-teaching staff for the take-up of the newly constructed UBEC Smart School situated at Mai Tuta Road, Sokoto, Sokoto State.
We are therefore recruiting suitable candidates in the State and general public for the position below:
Job Title: Business Studies Teacher
- A minimum of First Degree in Education: B.Ed., B.Sc ED, BA Ed, with teaching subject relevant to the Junior Secondary School curriculum.
- A higher Degree in Education with teaching subject is an advantage.
- Age: Not more than 40 years
- Teaching License: Certified by TRCN
- Experience: Minimum of five years’ teaching experience at junior secondary level, Prior experience in e-learning is an advantage.
- IT Skills: Satisfactory demonstration of skills in the use of Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel and internet.
- Communication Skills: Demonstrated evidence of both written and spoken English language. Ability to communicate effectively.
Condition of Service
- As applicable in the State Civil Service.
As applicable in the State Civil Service.
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a written Application and attach all relevant Documents including copies of their Curriculum Vitae, Educational Certificates among others to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Teachers would be taken through written test (computer-based) and oral interview to determine candidates’ mastery of subject content knowledge, pedagogical skills, ability to communicate effectively and teacher professional competency.
- Only qualified and shortlisted applicants would be contacted for the next stage of the recruitment.