Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Process Reengineering Specialist
Job Type: Ful Time
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders and a small team to apply process improvement and re-engineering methodologies and principles in identifying opportunities for process and service improvement and catalyzes for continuous improvement to consistently improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the group operations.
- Support the reinforcement of a winning culture of structured project management by championing process improvement practices and culture.
- Support various change management programs and, in general, act as an agent of change
- Interact with all levels of management and be able to document existing processes, manage and analyze data, and recommend enhanced business processes.
- Maintain inventory of business processes and coordinate updates to the inventory working with relevant teams.
- Identify opportunities to improve work processes, enhance the quality of service and productivity, and communicate opportunities to relevant stakeholders.
- Develop and monitor a scorecard and/or tracker to measure the success of process improvement initiatives.
- Support the development and implementation of policies and procedures necessary to achieve best practice operational processes.
- Stay abreast of leading practices for business process documentation and execution.
- Champion process improvement methodologies.
- Foster a process-based culture via communication, performance management and measurement, knowledge management, and people development.
- Partner with functional teams to share continuous improvement best practices.
- Coach functional teams on process improvement practices, drive behavior change and adoption
The Person Must:
- Ensure electronic mapping of processes (and sub-processes) across the Group.
- Must deploy, own and drive business process management system.
- Must Initially drive Business Process Re-engineering and, subsequently, continuous process improvement across the following dimensions: customer ease of doing business with FMN / elevated customer experience, efficiency/productivity gains (incl. turnaround times and cost avoidance), transparency & visibility / lean methodologies.
- Improve level of stakeholders’ alignment.
- First Degree preferably in the fields of Engineering, Management, Business Administration, Computer Science, Operations Research, Organisational Behaviour, Mathematics or Finance
- A Master’s Degree in any of the above or related fields and/or an MBA would be a plus.
- Project management qualifications would be a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience with a major manufacturing player or a top-notch management or technology consultancy firm, in business reengineering and continuous improvement projects.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online