Primera Microfinance Bank Limited, your partner for growth, is a fully licensed technology-driven finance platform that offers financial solutions to businesses and individuals. Anchored by a strong balance sheet and an experienced, hands-on management team, we enhance financial inclusion by offering suite of financial services to meet the needs of clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Process Analyst
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Department: Business Process Re-engineering
Reports to: Head, Business Process Re-engineering
- To manage the improvement/radical redesign of business processes by identifying inefficiencies, proposing improvements and supporting the execution of improvements that will translate to positive customer experience, cost savings, revenues and operational efficiency.
- To identify strategic transformation projects that will increase efficiency via the transformation of resources (organizational/people change, development, training) processes and/or information technology.
- To identify and implement initiatives that will optimize the capabilities of existing resources and infrastructure across Primera
- Work with management to identify business needs, challenges and opportunities
- Recommend new techniques and technologies to achieve business goals
- Determine business roadmap and provide support in future business planning
- Evaluate existing business processes and recommend improvements
- Analyze business needs and develop strategies to meet these needs
- Develop action plans to overcome business challenges
- Recommend business improvements based on market and competitive trends
- Perform business analysis and reporting for assigned projects
- Build positive and trustful working relationships with internal/external customers
- Maintain clear and complete knowledge on business operations and procedures
- Drive execution of strategic process improvement initiatives
Continuous Process Improvement:
- Perform Business Analysis Planning & Monitoring, Strategy Analysis, Requirement Analysis & Design Definition, Requirements Lifecycle Management, Elicitation & Collaboration and Solution Evaluation with stakeholders before seeking management approval.
- Facilitate the process discovery walk throughs and process redesign sessions with stakeholders.
- Review ‘as-is’ processes and ‘to-be’ processes and analyze both to identify most impactful changes
- Document organizational & process requirements, workflows etc. and communicate them to stakeholders.
- Ensure proposed changes/solutions effectively handle the current pain points (root cause focused)
- Identify stakeholders, analyze business requirements, and facilitate development of Business Requirement Specification documentation for solution/customization development
- Model envisioned scenarios for substandard processes/improvement opportunities and facilitate approval for changes
- Develop process maps for new processes (using Microsoft Visio Mapping Tool etc.)
- Facilitate the revision of Standard Operating Manuals (SOM) with departments and products teams
- Partnership on continuous process improvement journey and re-engineering of the bank’s business process standards.
- Minimum of First Degree.
- MBA, MSC, MA and/or Professional Qualifications is an added advantage)
- 4-6 years working experience as core Business Process Analyst in the financial services industry or FINTECH space.
- Certified Business Analysis Professional Certification (CBAP/CCBA, BCS BA, PMI-PBA, etc.)
- PROSCI Change Management Certification
- Certified Quality Process Analyst (CQPA)
- Agile Project Management Certification
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent engagement Skills
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving
- Organize information
- Strong knowledge of banking operations
- Business Analysis
- Process Improvement
- Change Management
- Project Management
- Pay attention to details
- Team player
- Honest, proactive and hardworking
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online