Sahara Group is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate with operations in over 38 countries across Africa, Middle East, Europe and Asia. Spanning three decades, we have broken ground and challenged stereotypes across the global business landscape. The women and men who make up our organization are our strongest levers for growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Performance Analyst
Job Identification: 22
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full-time · Associate
- Evaluating QC to see how effective they are and identifying errors in a system.
- They are responsible for the review of performance.
- They offer guidance on operational data sources to identify risk to mission accomplishment, working with the COO to both inform & mitigate identified risks as appropriate.
- Evaluate company data (such as production volumes at the input & output manifolds), to determine business performance, provided the correct KPIs are factored in the analysis.
- The position enables profitability through reduced costs & increased revenues by assisting in improving organizational efficiency.
Engage in Project Tracking;
- Weekly Monitoring &Delay Escalation
- Impact/Risk Assessment.
- Provide Strategic Initiatives and End-to-End Business Development Assistance to COO.
- Coordinate the approach to performance management, leading on the development and presentation of performance reports and benchmarking activities, and supporting the corporate performance management framework.
- Plan, scope and deliver arange of individual service reviews and projects in line with key corporate and service improvement plan objectives, to continually improve service efficiency, outcomes, delivery and performance.
- Establish, maintain and continually review a comprehensive corporate performance management framework to ensure it remains fit for purpose.
- Be responsible for accurate data collection, analysis and reporting of performance data and work in conjunction with senior managers and team leaders.
- Ensure accurate capture and analysis of data from IT systems is complete and comprehensive in formats accessible to staff and service users
- Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering, Physical Sciences, Business Finance or Accounting would be a great advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in relevant role in E&P service or operating company.
- Must demonstrate high level of oral and written skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Possession of basic programming and data visualization would be an added advantage.
- Must possess strong inter-personal skills and be willing to learn.
Application Closing Date
5th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online