ICS Outsourcing Limited is Nigeria’s leading Business Support Solution Company, a pioneer among Nigerian outsourcing companies providing wide range of outsourcing and business support solutions for businesses globally with over 25 years in business. We help companies improve their bottom line when they leverage outsourcing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will need to be commercially astute to ensure the highest levels of occupancy and yield across a varied programme of paid activities, hosting adult/ children’s parties, dance/fitness classes, private/ corporate bookings and running an onsite restaurant, bar, café, theatre, studio and workspace.
- The Business Manager will be responsible for the coaching, training and development of team, ie. The team of front line staff, receptionists, waiters, kitchen/bar staff and cleaners and contract staff such as DJ, Band etc
- The successful applicant is also is required to be the type of manager who enjoys leading from the front and engaging with members of the public, inclusive and supportive in approach to managing team members and having the personality to instill a fun and vibrant environment in what is a very exciting and fast paced business.
- The successful candidate will also be expected to work closely with local corporate businesses, schools and community partners to ensure that the centre is marketed and promoted well within the local area using a mix of digital, print and awareness campaigns.
- Build and execute business strategy, design business growth plan.
- Develop new business opportunities, manage and retain close relationships.
- Monitor competitor activities and market trends.
- Prepare and provide regular reports and other business related reports.
- Understand business direction and needs and develop solutions, assessment of potential business impacts.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum of BSc / HND in a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the hospitality industry.
- Must be resident in either Lekki or it’s environ
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Deep sense of honesty and integrity.
- Good organization and planning skills.
- Must not be more than the age of 40.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com Using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.