Oxford Group Nigeria is a well structured business in Nigeria with its 12 subsidiary and still counting, we are taking over the creative business space in Nigeria hereby helping to solve various needs of Nigerians in all strata.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Executive
>> Click here for Latest Oxford Group Recruitment 2020 / 2021 | Oxford Group Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria & Careers
- To manage a team of consultants.
- Create data base for both local and foreign investors.
- To manage business openings.
- To manage the affairs of clients through telemarketing.
- To give accurate reports to our team of accountants.
- Must be a resident in Lagos State.
- Must be ready to learn new things.
- Internet knowledge is an added advantage.
- Must be ready to process or have an international passport when needed.
- Must be ready for travels anytime.
- Must have the capacity to work under self supervision.
- Free travels and tour.
- Access to a new brand car, based on performances.
- Conducive working environment.
- More experience will be acquired in the professional working environment.
- Renumeration, attractive.
- Company ambassadorial position, based on performances; and many more.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Oxfordcom.email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.