Business Development Officer Job Recruitment at Michael Stevens Consulting. Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, an indigenous Oil and Gas Servicing Firm requires for immediate employment suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Business Development Officer Responsibilities:
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Recruiting, training, and guiding business development staff.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Administration, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, or related field.
- Proven experience working as a Business Development Officer or similar role.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to travel as needed.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Must have experience in selling OEM products
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2020.