Trinity Financials is a conglomerate in the financial services industry with holdings in wealth management, lending facilities, and financial advising.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager – Stock Broking
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a motivated Business Development Manager to join our amazing team at Trinity Group. If you are strong in critical thinking, persuasion and have the right initiative for the job, then apply for the position today!
- The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company.
- This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth.
- Researching, planning, and implementing new target market initiatives.
- Researching prospective accounts in target markets.
- Pursuing leads and moving them through the sales cycle
- Coordinate all business development initiatives for the group.
- Accountable for business development across the group, on weekly basis.
- Prepare and deliver presentations/seminars to clients and prospects for business development purposes.
- Create sales and marketing strategies to generate new clients.
- Prospect and win new accounts for the Group.
- Seek opportunities for subsidiaries in each subsidiary’s business.
- Attend Business Development meetings of all subsidiaries.
- Give advisory support to all business units in the group.
- Coordinates the networking of the Group and business units with prospects, operators and regulators.
- Prepare weekly reports on business development and marketing activities.
- Consult with clients on the Group’s strategic products and services that are suitable for their needs.
- Track revenue generation in order to facilitate the achievement of the Group’s budget.
- Monitor decisions on business development and measure their impact.
- Build a strong and long-term relationship with clients.
- Establish a network of referrals.
- Examine business patterns, evaluate the fiscal statements, and assess potential competitors for clients’ businesses.
- Prepare business plans and suggest suitable business solutions to clients.
- Perform all other functions connected to business activities as may be directed by the management.
- Any other assignment as may be assigned by your supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent.
- At least 5-15years’ prior stock market related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful business development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
Skills / Knowledge, Attributes:
- Ability to influence others to do what is to be done.
- Must possess good listening skills.
- Must be fair, goal-oriented, responsible and skilled.
- Must be a good director of affairs both human and material.
- Must be able to evaluate others.
- Must be charismatic Proactive decision-maker
- Ability to look beyond the obvious/routine.
- Ability to see what others cannot see.
- Ability to seek a richer set of alternatives.
- Ability to question assumptions.
- Ability to proactively measure performance.
- Must be an energetic person with unusual initiative.
- Must be resilient, Sound ethics and integrity.
- Must be discernibly honest and of consistent upright character.
- Must be ethical, i.e. must follow the ideals and responsibilities of the capital market industry as set out in the code of ethics guiding operations and operators in the industry.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “BDM – SBF” as the subject of the mail.