Terawork – Our client, a leading firm in the Health sector, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The business development manager leads initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company.
- This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills.
- They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and equipment needs
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Partner with sales and marketing team teams to create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients.
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders.
- Collaborate with design and production teams to ensure contracted product specifications are executed on-time and as agreed.
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news.
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners.
- Discovers and explores business opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials.
- Evaluates options and resolves internal priorities.
- Recommends equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new ventures with company strategies and operations.
- Examines risks and potentials for the business opportunities.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects an organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Enhances an organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Minimum of B.Sc (2.1) in a related field. Professional certification in procurement an added advantage.
- 3 – 4 years of experience as a Business Development Manager in the health or medical sector
- Experience in health, medical or pharmaceutical Sector.
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.