FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets. We started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Lead
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Business Development Lead to expand our customer base in Edo State and achieve sales quotas for specific districts of our company.
- To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience managing similar operations while taking accountability for reaching targets.
- You should also be able to remotely supervise a team of salespeople and set profitable goals.
- Our ideal candidate combine excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset. Ultimately, you will ensure your area of responsibility meets and exceeds the expectations of our business objectives and contributes to our company’s success in the long run.
- Support BDEs with day-to-day operation.
- Evaluate state/ area/ region and individual performances.
- Report on regional sales results.
- Identify hiring needs, select and train new salespeople.
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth.
- Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions.
- Graduate Degree in any discipline.
- Prior experience managing agents on the field.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Manager, Area Manager, or similar senior sales role in the financial services sector.
- Ability to lead and motivate a high-performance sales team.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Availability to travel as needed.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus
Application Closing Date
7th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- A screening interview with one of the members of the Talent Acquisition team for 30 minutes.
- Technical Interview with the Hiring Manager for 45-60 minutes.
Note: Only residents of Benin and its environs will be contacted.