Emerald Food and Beverage Company Limited is a health and wellness benefits company specialized in the production of MANGERO premium bottled water. All our products are made with the assurance of high quality in a super hygienic environment equipped with world class state of the art processing machinery.
We are recruiting to fill the following position:
Job Title: Business Development Executives
Location: Abia , Akwa Ibom , Anambra , Bayelsa , Cross River , Delta , Ebonyi , Edo , Enugu
>> Click here for Latest Emerald Food and Beverages Company Limited Recruitment 2020 / 2021 September | Emerald Food and Beverages Company Limited Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria & Careers | Emerald Food and Beverages Recruitment 2020 / 2021
- We are seeking to hire experienced and high-performance driven Business Development Executives in Anambra, Enugu, Abia, Ebonyi, Cross-river, Akwa-ibom, Bayelsa, Edo and Delta states to grow and develop the company product and market share.
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Coordinate route mapping and development along with team members on assigned territory.
- Minimum qualification of HND in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years proven sales experience in FMCG.
- Sound consultative selling skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
31st August, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.