Ernst & Young (EY) is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive – Senior Manager, Government and Public Sector Accounts
Ref No: NIG0003L
What we look for
- We’re interested in professionals with a genuine interest in providing outstanding services to some of the world’s most influential people.
- Working with people from all backgrounds, from executives and entrepreneurs to investors and families, you’ll use your experience and status as a trusted advisor to maintain and further our reputation for excellence.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Ten to 15 years of business development and business development management experience within the government and public sector
- A proven record for selling complex services and solutions
- Proven ability to effectively manage a number of accounts and a business development pipeline
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree with Honors in Economics, Finance or Business 2.1 in the 1st degree
- Project management skills, plan and an ability to prioritize tasks
- Experience of managing and coaching others
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- An MBA or relevant MSc.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. You will have the flexibility and freedom to outline and manage your work plan and therefore have complete ownership of your role. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and continuous professional career development and initiatives designed to promote your personal and social well-being. These include:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted