Ernst & Young (EY) is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive – Senior Manager, Consumer Sector
Ref No: NIG0003O
Your Key Responsibilities
- Drive the EY account management framework from account and revenue planning (strategy) through execution (client meetings and business development cycle).
- Work with relevant team leaders and leverages firm resources to identify and drive new business opportunities with firm clients and prospective clients.
- Drives executive relationship meetings and discussions.
- Facilitates business development through client co-development sessions, face-to-face meetings and leadership of all business development activities.
- Leads strategy formulation and execution of tactical plans.
- Conducts client-facing activities including attending and conducting meetings.
- Conducts internal activities including driving the business development and pursuit process; assisting in assembling account teams, subject matter specialists and support; developing account plans; attending and conducting account meetings; participating in the proposal process; managing business development efforts; coaching staff; and owning and managing the business development pipeline.
- Addresses issues/concerns regarding solution offerings and assists in fee negotiations to successfully bring deals to closure.
What We Look For
- We’re interested in professionals with a genuine interest in providing outstanding services to some of the world’s most influential people.
- Working with people from all backgrounds, from executives and entrepreneurs to investors and families, you’ll use your experience and status as a trusted advisor to maintain and further our reputation for excellence.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Ten to 15 years of business development and business development management experience within the Consumer sector
- A proven record for selling complex services and solutions
- Proven ability to effectively manage a number of accounts and a business development pipeline
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree with Honors in Economics, Finance or Business 2.1 in the 1st degree
- Project management skills, plan and an ability to prioritize tasks
- Experience of managing and coaching others
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- An MBA or relevant MSc.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted