A.G. Leventis (Nig) Plc, a leading conglomerate in several industries, is constantly in search for outstanding people to contribute their individual talents in order to maintain our leading edge. A powerhouse in several industries and a truly global organization, we are constantly in search for outstanding people to contribute their individual talents in order to maintain our leading edge.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions:
Job Title: Business Development Executive – International Educational Services
- The Business Development Executive will focus on marketing of international Educational Services for foreign universities and colleges globally and prospect management for client to undergo study or sponsor educational programs oversea.
- Identifying and securing business prospects by attracting potential client who seek to study abroad or promote educational opportunities outside the country.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Generate potential leads through local academy space in Nigeria
- Understanding client educational needs and immigration services by offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions.
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, school exhibitions and conferences
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients.
Qualification and Requirements
- BSc. / HND in Social Sciences or related courses
- Experience in Marketing of Educational Services and related immigration Solutions
- Experience in Corporate Marketing and Financial Services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers and high network individuals
- Must be achievement oriented/goal getter
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with Corporate Level Executives
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently with proven result
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
Application Closing Date
6th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: email@example.com on the subject matter “Business Development Executive – Educational Services”