Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Controlling Analyst – Supply Chain
Job ID: 20008274
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
- At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Close cooperation with Global Supply Chain Team based in Amsterdam
- Global Supply Chain Planning & Forecasting Activities, P&L Business Steering
- Analysis of Margin / Cost of Goods, Processing Costs, Mixed Price Calculations.
- Business-related studies, preferably in controlling / finance
- Active English language, written and spoken
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Solid knowledge of MS Office tools, particularly MS Excel.
Benefits We Offer
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 110%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Extra contribution to lunch vouchers
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 sick days per year
- Home Office
- Extra paid days off for special life events.
- 1300 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online