Creating sustainable value” is our purpose that unites all of us at Henkel.
We want to create value – for our customers and consumers, for our teams and our people, for our shareholders as well as for the wider society and communities, in which we operate. Henkel’s employees will always put their passion, pride and enthusiasm into making this happen.
Our corporate culture and our purpose, vision, mission and values unite our diverse workforce and provide a clear framework and guidance. Globally binding behavioral rules are specified in a series of codes. They provide guidance for the behavior and actions of our employees in all our business areas around the world.
Job Title: Business Controller
- Planning and Logistics steering
- Controlling and regular reporting of costs and performance KPIs related to sales, operation and supply chain
- Profit margin focus
- Reporting on the status of projects.
- Ensuring of compliance with relevant internal and external guidelines and standards.
- Developing, planning, monitoring, forecasting and regular reporting of cost and performance KPIs.
- Setting up and managing processes in the area of financial controlling & reporting and relevant reporting tools.
- Supporting the Head of Finance/General Manager for the preparation of financial analyses, ad hoc risk analysis and management reports, while actively contributing with ideas to improve cost effectiveness.
- Supporting the Head of Finance/General Manager to ensure timely completion of key project mileston
- Degree in Finance or Accounting is required.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration will be a plus.
- Knowledge in FMCG or Manufacturing industry is preferred
- Good knowledge of finance and accounting systems and concepts
- Strong project management skills required.
- SAP ERP expertise is required.
- A professional accounting qualification is necessary e.g ACCA or ICAN.
- Minimum of 5 years overall work experience is required.
How to Apply